IMPORTANT NOTE: These valves are only compatible with Franke Athena taps manufactured before 2013. Earlier Franke Athena installation guides list these valves as SP1212. In 2013 Franke changed the valve to SP3819 which is a different valve. If your installation guide quotes SP1212 then our valves will work. If the guide quotes SP3819 then our valves will NOT be compatible.
Reliable and completely compatible with the Franke Filterflow Athena, TapSparesUK's quality, replacement hot valve/cartridge will put an end to your tap dripping from the end of its spout.
- Valves/cartridges guaranteed for 12 months from purchase
- Quality brass and ceramic materials
- Verniers included, where required
- Shipped direct from our UK factory
- Tried and trusted by installers and consumers alike
- No quibble returns policy
- Fast, easy fit with detailed installation guides for all parts and components available to download online
- Unsure? Call our friendly, knowledgeable tech team 01603 559096