IMPORTANT NOTE: These valves are only compatible with Franke Athena taps manufactured before 2013. Earlier Franke Athena installation guides list these valves as SP1212. In 2013 Franke changed the valve to SP3819 which is a different valve. If your installation guide quotes SP1212 or SP3408 then our valves will work. If the guide quotes SP3547 then our valves will not be compatible.
TapSparesUK's quality replacement valves/cartridges are sold as a pair. They are fully compatible with the Franke Athena tap. Fit them to stop your tap dripping from the end of its spout.
TapSparesUK's replacement valves/cartridges will stop your tap dripping from the end of its spout. Sold as a pair, they are fully compatible with the Franke Athena.
- Valves/cartridges guaranteed for 12 months from purchase
- Quality brass and ceramic materials
- Verniers included, where required
- Shipped direct from our UK factory
- Tried and trusted by installers and consumers alike
- No quibble returns policy
- Unsure? Call our friendly, knowledgeable tech team 01603 559096